$50,000 - $60,000 + bonus structure
My client is a successful family owned and operated gourmet food manufacturer. Their business is growing and they are in a need of someone to join their fun, friendly team.
You will be working alongside another Sales Representative to maintain the existing client base and generate new business from existing customers and referrals.
This is a varied role helping in several key areas of the organisation. You can expect to be looking after;
- Outbound calls to existing and new clients
- Managing email communication
- Maintaining and keeping client files up to date via CRM system
- Face to face client interaction
- National travel to up to 16 trade shows
- General customer service and administration tasks
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills;
- Natural client service approach
- Ability to capture client’s needs
- Have the nous to get the job done
- Self-confidence and self-motivation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- The ability to remain calm, focused and organised in a busy environment
- The ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and prove yourself
- Full Drivers licence essential
Are you great with existing clients and have the confidence and passion to seek new business opportunities? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you today.