This growing organisation is a leading manufacturer of condiments for both New Zealand and Australia. They are a market leader in their industry and currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join the business.
Based in Seaview, you will have total ownership over your work. We are looking for someone who has an accounts payable background with an energetic spark to complement the existing team.
Your main responsibilities will be looking after the accounts payable function, liaising with suppliers, bank reconciliations, staff expenses and all general accounts administrative tasks to support the wider group.
To be considered for this position, you will need the following:
- Proven career in Accounts Payable
- Proven experience in a variety of bespoke finance systems – ERP
- Experience managing a high volume of invoicing (over 2000 a month)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and use your initiative
- Access to transport to work in Seaview
In return my client can offer you the following:
- 40 hours a week, flexible working hours
- Job security and career progression as this is a growing organisation
- Free car parking
- A fun, friendly and hard-working team environment
Personality fit is key for my client. They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is happy to take on challenges and make this role their own.
If you are energetic, a self-starter and enjoy problem solving then we would love to hear from you today.
Please forward your CV through to us as soon as possible! We will be starting interviews shortly.