Fantastic opportunity to grow in your role as the business grows! This small, friendly and fun team take a great deal of pride in what they do; they boast a respectful culture with a non-hierarchical structure.
As this is a new position within the business, there will be opportunities to develop within the job and the company. As a starting point, some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Office Manager
- Property listing preparation
- Property listing management
- Use of tailored Real Estate industry software
- Liaising with Solicitors
- Proposal pack preparation
- Tender document preparation
- Client liaison
- Relief reception
- Database management
Flexibility is going to be key for this role. Working in an expanding company and team will mean that you will have to help wherever necessary. The position is expected to change, so you should be comfortable to take on additional responsibilities and not be fazed by changing priorities at any time. Flexibility is key for this role.
Interested? Here’s what you would need to bring to the role:
- Passion and drive to succeed
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills (these will be tested)
- Attention to detail (again this will be tested)
- Some great ideas and the willingness to work as part of a collaborative team
- Professional presentation at corporate level (you will meet with clients’ day to day, so you need to present yourself appropriately to suit the image of the company)
I will be interviewing immediately for this role so please email your CV as soon as possible. I am happy to have a chat to you if you want to call me for more information.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and have a clean credit and criminal background.