This high performing Tech sales team need someone to support them! Working within the Business Development team you will be part of a motivated group based across New Zealand. You will be in the thick of things here and be a central point of contact within the company. Your role is pivotal to getting things done, liaising with clients, managing the administration behind the sales process.
This is a great chance to work in a place where your opinion will count and your input is welcomed.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day support to the business development team (approx 6-8)
- Updating of content, coordination and reporting from internal CRM database
- Coordination of client education progammes
- Assisting team with document production such as RFP’s and tenders
- Providing pricing and some technical support to clients
- Meeting coordination, assisting with conference stand set up
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A proven history supporting a sales/high performing team
- Excellent technical skills for sales administration and CRM management
- A positive and engaging manner
- Immaculate presentation for the times you are client facing
- The ability to deal with people at all levels
- Degree qualification is preferred but not essential if your experience can back you up
This position will suit someone who prides themselves on their strong coordination skills and customer focus. We are looking for someone who is driven, motivated and proactive. You will be given a good deal of responsibility and autonomy to run with things in this position. There will be some travel around New Zealand required on a case by case basis.
This organisation is a NZ owned and operated business, the clients your team work with cover a wide range of industries, making for great variety and never a dull moment! If you want to work in a rewarding industry with industry leaders, this could be the role for you.