For my client I am currently looking for two experienced administrators. Both positions are permanent and full-time, working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, based in a lovely Wellington Central office.
My client has a busy office, so your role will be fast-paced with very little time being spent at a desk. You will be responsible for providing a wide range of general administrative duties such as opening and distributing mail, ordering office supplies, assisting with office moves, setting up computer equipment, scanning, photocopying, filing, organising events and functions, and providing administrative assistance to their finance and people management teams to support their document management processes.
We are seeking candidates who can tick the following;
- Excellent phone manner and written communication skills
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a corporate office environment
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – this will be tested
- A true team player with the ability to use your initiative
- A clean credit history and clean police record
- Great references to verify your capabilities and potential
We are ideally looking for someone for an immediate start by the end of January, but for the right person we have some flexibility around this.
If you can tick the boxes above and have previous corporate reception and administration experience, then this might just be the perfect opportunity for you. Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter expressing your interest and key skills for this role.