Our client is an industry specific research and consultancy organisation who are seeking an Administrator to join their Support Services team of six.
This is a busy environment where there is a real focus on making sure that staff are valued and supported in the important work that they do.
You will find free parking on-site, a subsidised café and an active social club all in place at their large and modern offices.
The role itself is a varied one, with plenty of responsibility to keep a quick thinking employee engaged. You can expect to be liaising across the company, and looking after the following key responsibilities;
- Health & Safety administration
- Training coordination
- Preparation of induction packs and other HR administration
- Complex travel bookings
- Record/document management
- Back-up support to Reception
Experience in the above areas will be preferred.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management ability
- Initiative – we are seeking someone who is interested in streamlining processes
- A proactive and positive attitude
As well as the right skills and corporate experience, we want the right attitude here. A genuine team work focus is critical. The support team collaborate to ensure the business has what it needs to be highly functioning
Please note that to apply for this role you must have a full, clean driver’s license and be able to commit to working between the hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm, as you will be covering Reception between 4.00pm – 5.00pm each day.