Customer service professional required, must have banking experience. Ongoing temp role Monday to Friday. Work within this award-winning boutique team.
- Ongoing temporary assignment – start ASAP
- Customer service focus – previous experience within banking a must!
- Corporate offices in the heart of the CBD
Our corporate client is naturally drawn to positive and enthusiastic individuals that stand out from the crowd! We are searching for someone who is great with customers and has previous experience working within a bank to be able to hit the ground running in regards to product knowledge and service delivery.
This busy award-winning contact centre works within the banking, finance and investment space so some intent for this line of work long term would be preferred.
Based in a high performing, unique and customer driven team, you will provide outstanding customer service, talking to people about a small portfolio of finance and investment products. Dealing with warm inbound and outbound calls, you will be responsible for responding to queries from existing and potential customers as well as preparing correspondence and completing administration tasks. This is a small customer service team so you will have the chance to really count and make a difference.
The hours of work are based on a rotating roster, which will see you work between 8am – 7pm, Monday to Friday.
To stand out from the crowd, you will need to show the following:
- Proven experience working within the banking environment a must
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- The ability to remain calm, focused and organised in a busy environment
- The ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and prove yourself
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A current and clear Ministry of Justice check
- A clean credit history
- Two great references from previous employers
If you can meet these requirements and show us you have the “wow” factor, then don’t delay – submit your up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role today!