$50,000 - $60,000 per annum
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Contracts Coordinator to join this lovely organisation who provide vital health care services to the Wellington community.
Your day will see you:
- Prepare and coordinate contracts and proposals alongside your management team
- Ensure all documentation is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Update and maintain the contract database to ensure this is accurate
- Coordinate meetings, distribute agendas and papers
- Organise meeting venues, catering and other logistics
- Take minutes (once a month on average) and follow up on action points
- Undertake general administration relating to your role
To be successful, you will offer some of the following:
- Proven administration experience
- Exposure to minute taking or transcription
- Confident in coordinating meetings
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Proactive with the ability to manage your own workload
The team have been described as passionate and hardworking who all pitch in to support each other. The organisation encourages personal development and growth.
If you enjoy a role that is varied where you can have ownership across your work, then this is a good opportunity to showcase your administrative ability.
We are looking to secure the right person sooner rather than later, so if this sounds like you please do not delay in applying.