This could be the entry level opportunity you are looking for!
My client manages a small contact centre of 30 employees. With a large percentage of the calls coming from the rural community and directly from our farmers, they work to help protect New Zealand’s primary industries and provide a range of services within the agricultural sector.
The reasons why this could be the right role for you:
You will be provided with extensive on the job training
Amazing location in the Lambton/Willis part of the CBD
Interesting call content, mixture of both inbound and outbound calls, and longer conversations/call times
Opportunity to use your great administration and customer service experience and your high attention to detail
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, between 7am and 6pm. With your working day starting at either 7am or 8am and finishing between 3.30pm and 6pm. No nights and no weekends!
This is a team you would be proud to be a part of; they are very customer focused, detail orientated and provide a great professional working environment. You will have the support from other new team members as you learn and get up to speed in your new role.
To be considered, you will need to show us that your experience includes some of the following:
- Customer service experience either in retail or hospitality environment
- Call centre experience would be advantageous
- The ability to handle your calls with a relaxed conversational manner, while showing genuine empathy towards your customers
- Have great references to verify your capabilities and potential
- Exposure to the rural, agricultural, or primary sectors desirable but not essential
If you can meet these requirements, then don’t delay – submit your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role.