$45,000 - $52,000 per annum based on experience
Our lovely client is growing her Customer Service Team – the candidates we have placed in this team say the vibe is fantastic and that my client really cares about her team. They are in a stage of growth and are on the lookout for additional customer service superstars to join their team. I am currently recruiting both full time and part time permanent roles for them.
This is a niche customer service team that focuses on the retention of KiwiSaver customers in particular. With over 100,000 KiwiSaver customers, they pride themselves in offering great support and advice. You will be provided with full training on KiwiSaver and investment management.
Your working hours will be on rostered shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm, with either a morning or afternoon shift. No weekend work required.
This customer service role is not like the others and here are the reasons why:
- It is a niche organisation with a great reputation in the investment services and finance sector
- The company is NZ owned and operated with 75 staff and still growing
- This is a small customer service team, not a large impersonal call centre
- The days of work are always Monday to Friday
- You will be given great mentoring and training, by an incredible manager
- The salary is competitive for the opportunities the job presents
- There are a mix of inbound and outbound calls to be made – all of them warm calls to existing customers
- There is room for growth and development if the finance and investment sector appeals to you long term
To stand out from the crowd, you will need to show the following:
- Have a friendly, bubbly and down to earth nature
- You must be well spoken and clearly understood by telephone
- The ability to remain calm, focused and organised in a busy environment
- The ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn and improve yourself
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of one-year experience working in a call centre environment
- Ideally Customer Retention experience
- An interest in the Finance and Investment sectors
- A clean credit history
- Great references to verify your capabilities and potential
- A clean Police Record
If you can meet these requirements and can show us you have the “wow” factor, then don’t delay – submit your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role.