Opportunity to showcase your exceptional journalism or media skills. 5-month contract assisting with the publication of an industry magazine.
- Extensive experience in writing, subediting and proofing content
- Fixed term contract commencing 22 January through to 30 June 2018
- Central Wellington offices
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
This busy role will see you working within a professional and dynamic membership organisation. They need your proven NZ based publishing and editing experience to assist with the production of their bi-monthly magazine.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to prioritise multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to write engaging and effective articles for general audience on specialist topics
- Experience in proofreading and editing documents to a high standard
- Editorial connection within the NZ business community is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills to maintain and grow connections
- Analytical and research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in journalism or communication preferred.
You will need to be someone who can work alone and use your initiative as the majority of your team is based in Australia.
I will be reviewing applications in the New Year to present options to my client asap.