BRANZ is an independent and impartial research, testing, and consulting company focussed on inspiring the industry to provide better buildings for New Zealanders.
BRANZ is seeking an EA to their Chief Executive. Their current EA is moving on from the position after a 20-year tenure, and leaving some very big shoes to fill. BRANZ is a vibrant and ambitious organisation that is moving at pace.
The role offers a lot of content beyond your everyday EA position. There are 3 key components to the position:
EA to CE
- Travel and accommodation booking for CE and Board
- Diary management for CE
- Drafting and collating of board papers and reports
- Minute meetings and follow up on actions
- Organisation of stakeholder functions
- Manage legislative compliance process
- Arrange Board Evaluations and Governance reviews with appropriate input
- Manage the process for Election of Directors
- Liaise with nominating bodies to ensure membership is maintained and nominees are provided with guidance
- Assist with compliance activities for Rules and Constitutions of the Group
- Liaise with Strategy Management Consultants to ensure that strategy reporting and processes are well managed
- Coordinate meetings to facilitate discussions around the above
- Manage the administration and tracking of progress
The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their Executive Assistant career path. The position is pivotal to the organisation, and as such we are seeking someone who has:
- Proven experience in working with and supporting CEs and Boards
- Articulate with strong written capabilities and experience in preparing and editing reporting for a senior readership
- Very organised, with strong attention to detail and time management capability
- Possesses good governance knowledge in line with IoD standards
- Excellent relationship management skills; able to appropriately interact with a broad range of people in roles of varying seniority up to Board level
In return our client offers some fantastic benefits, including:
- Free on-site parking
- Health & Income Protection insurance
- A subsidised staff cafeteria
- Modern, state of the art facilities set in beautiful surroundings
- A supportive and flexible environment
- Great social events and initiatives
We are seeking someone who can start in early January 2020 to get an in-depth hand over with the person currently in the position.
This role is truly a rare opportunity, and for the right person offers a fantastic workplace culture with varied, interesting and challenging job content. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please do not delay in sending in your application.