Our client is looking for a skilled Executive Assistant/Team Administrator to work closely with a busy General Manager and his wider team. You must be able to juggle priorities, be flexible to turn your hand to a range of duties and see yourself as an efficient and a high performer.
This role offers plenty of variety, with your key focus on the following tasks:
- Diary and inbox management for your General Manager
- Meeting arrangement and minute taking
- Document formatting and collation as well as filing
- Event planning including staff social functions
- Travel arrangements
- Administration support for the wider team
- Reception cover when required
Your ability to be one step ahead of your Manager and be across everything for your team is essential, as is having a flexible and willing attitude. A high level of competence using the Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
You will work as part of a wider administration team who are supportive and want you to be part of their collaborative culture.
My client is eager to get the right fit so if you are looking to immerse yourself within a great team, then don’t waste any time submitting your application – I will be interviewing immediately for this role.