This role is perfect for an experienced Executive Assistant that is looking to extend beyond the typical scope of work associated with an EA position. This is a newly created role, supporting the Chief Client Officer.
You will become a pivotal part of their organisation, sitting within the Client Services Group. You will also work closely with the Business Development Manager. This team is the largest business group within the organisation, and this is a role you can genuinely take charge of and make your own.
You will also be responsible for leading, mentoring and developing the administration team, including one Personal Assistant and three administrators based in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch.
This is a busy, multi-faceted role that will demand the following skills and attributes:
- Experience supporting a busy executive is essential
- An approachable and unflappable demeanour
- Leadership and staff management experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive and ongoing relationships
- A very high standard of work and an eagle eye for detail
- Experience with budget management
We are looking for a forward thinking, pro-active professional who will support our client with the utmost dedication. If you are interested and looking for your next career move, I would love to talk to you. Please call Megan for a confidential conversation or apply with your cover letter and CV today.