We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant for our client, a Real Estate Agency who are rapidly growing and expanding! This role will support the General Manager with the day to day financial needs of this busy business, ensuring things are kept running smoothly behind the scenes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow in your role as the business grows! This friendly and hard-working team take a great deal of pride in what they do; they boast a respectful culture with a non-hierarchical structure.
The successful person will be welcomed into my client’s work family, so I am looking for is a passionate, friendly and driven professionals.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Compiling reports using Xero
- Raising purchase orders
- Trust account management
- Assisting the Office Manager and Agents with any financial administrative duties as required
- GST returns
- Tracking and processing commission payments
- Payroll for both the Administration employees and the Sales Agents
If you have any of the following skills, we would love to hear from you;
- Resilient and unflappable nature
- Experience with weekly and month end reporting
- Passion and drive to succeed
- A strong background in financial administration
- Previous experience with Xero
- High level of attention to detail
I would love to hear from you especially if you have some experience in an industry that supports sales agents, brokers or consultants.
I will be interviewing immediately for this role so please email your CV as soon as possible. I am happy to have a chat to you if you want to call me for more information.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and have a clean credit and criminal background.