Working within a busy membership organisation this Financial Accountant role will see you join an established Finance team and is a great opportunity for a technically strong and confident communicator to really get involved in this business.
After a solid handover you will be taking on the following responsibilities:
• Providing financial reporting for the Board and providing insight to those reports
• Ensuring tax obligations are met
• Preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts
• Working as backup to the Payroll Officer and overseeing the payroll process
• Managing a fleet of vehicles and the reporting associated with this
• Overseeing an investment portfolio; reconciling, reporting and providing recommendations
This role will require you to work at a high level and will need an experienced hand to confidently and competently balance accounting responsibilities, staff management, reporting and making recommendations.
We are looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant, with excellent communication skills, staff management experience and experience within a complex environment. Experience with Fleet Management and Payroll would be advantageous. The system used is MYOB Exonet and strong Excel skills is a given.