Working within a busy membership organisation this Financial Accountant role will see you join an established Finance team and is a great opportunity for a technically strong and confident communicator to really get involved in this business.
After a solid handover you will be taking on the following responsibilities:
- Providing financial reporting for the Board and providing insight to those reports
- Ensuring tax obligations are met
- Preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Working as backup to the Payroll Officer and overseeing the payroll process
- Managing a fleet of 45 vehicles and the reporting associated with this
- Overseeing an investment portfolio; reconciling, reporting and providing recommendations
This role will require you to work at a high level and will need an experienced hand to confidently and competently balance accounting responsibilities, staff management, reporting and making recommendations.
We are looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant, with excellent communication skills, staff management experience and experience within a complex environment. Experience with Fleet Management and Payroll would be advantageous. The system used is MYOB Exonet and strong Excel skills is a given.
Curious and want to know more? I am looking forward to presenting the best of the market so get in touch today either for a confidential chat or by attaching your resume and covering letter outlining your interest and relevant skills.