Our Frontline Administrator has been promoted to a consulting support role and this creates an exciting opportunity for someone new.
We specialise in placing temps and permanent corporate services staff into private sector and not for profit organisations. We love what we do, and we pride ourselves on offering a personal and unique service.
Working with our Consulting Support person, you will be well trained and supported to run our front of house operations.
The day to day duties include:
- Greeting visitors – and there are lots of them!
- Overseeing the registration process of our candidates and loading their information in our database
- Administering the compliance process for our candidates – such as; police checks, credit checks, skills testing, declaration forms, etc.
- Database maintenance
- Client interactions
- Being first point of contact on the phones
This is a really important role for us – we want the perfect person for our team.
The right person will need the following skills and attributes:
- Persistence to get things done
- Strong attention to detail – you will be managing candidate registrations and details and there is no room for error
- Warmth – there can’t be any bad days when you work frontline, we need a smiling, welcoming person every day
- Strong technical skills using MS Word and capability for a bespoke database system
We are eager to teach and give the opportunity to someone who has an interest in what we do – we love working with people and the recruitment industry is not for the fainthearted. If you think you could be the next wonderful person to join our lovely team, we want to hear from you.