My client is a successful and growing private sector company specialising in the legal field. They pride themselves on their collaborative and supportive environment and have a strong focus on valuing their people.
Due to their current incumbent relocating overseas, they now seek a new team member to join their upbeat and energetic environment where you will provide all-around administration support.
Key responsibilities in your role include:
- Provide legal administration support to the Directors and wider team
- Assist with the preparation of legal contracts, invoicing and reporting
- Conduct Landonline and Companies Office searches
- Oversee and coordinate annual review meetings – this involves liaising with external parties, coordinating meeting times and preparing relevant documentation
- Coordinate internal meetings and the setup of these
- Update and maintain various databases
- Prepare letters and general correspondence
- Scan and format documents
- Assist with the completion of application forms
- Provide back up support to reception as required
With an office of 10 staff in Wellington and three other regional office locations, you may be required to travel outside of the CBD on the odd occasion to support with general administration duties.
My client was very clear on what they are looking for, so you will need to offer the following attributes:
- Experience within a legal environment or similar desirable
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when updating systems and documents
- Show initiative and be able to make decision on your own where appropriate
- Be able to look at the bigger picture and understand the importance of correct information
- Have a bubbly and ‘can do’ attitude
In return, my client offers many great benefits that include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid time off on your birthday
- Free flu vaccines
- Social team events
- Learning and development opportunities
- A generous wellness package
We are keen to interview immediately and are motivated to present suitable applicants as they apply. Please forward a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and key skills for this role.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and have a clean credit and criminal background.