$50,000 - $68,000 per annum pro rata
A well-established law firm in the CBD is looking for a part time Legal Secretary to work three – four days per week.
This role offers variety! Provide support to a team of 11 on Mondays and Fridays and provide float secretary support duties across the firm on Wednesdays and Thursdays. There is flexibility to negotiate 3 days for the right person.
Your Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Prepare, format and process documents
- Type documents and correspondence
- Assist with diary management
- Arrange meetings and client visits
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the team
- Prepare client invoices
- Load and update client files
- Train new staff
- Any other general PA duties required by the team
- Support other Secretaries as required
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Proven corporate support experience – ability to support senior level staff
- Strong technical skills – accurate and fast typing will be tested
- Excellent grammar and proof-reading skills
- Experience with monthly billing or adept at picking up new systems
- Flexibility to move around different departments
- An energetic and bright personality
This reputable firm will offer a great professional environment and will see you working amongst a supportive and close-knit team.
Don’t delay, I will be presenting candidate options to my client as quickly as possible. Apply attaching your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience and reasons for seeking part time work.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.