$75,000 - $90,000 per annum pro rata
Variety says it all for this role! This part time Marketing and Communications Adviser is a newly created position and one of its kind in this small not for profit organisation. You will join a focussed, professional and talented team who are specialists in their field.
- Part time 20 hours, flexibility as to when the hours are worked
Your role will see you work across communications, media, social media, digital marketing and stakeholder engagement where you will be required to:
- Review and develop the existing marketing and communications strategic plan
- Develop and come up with new initiatives and ideas to promote the organisations brand
- Promote services to consumers and members via a range of channels
- Draft media releases and seek out new media opportunities
- Prepare content for newsletters, webinars and digital platforms
- Track and measure the success of digital marketing/advertising via Google Adwords
- Manage social media platforms and monitor progress
- Assist with maintenance and content edits of the website
- Maintain email distribution lists within the database
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Report
- Liaise with colleagues and external suppliers around workflow and deadlines
- Attend outreach and other industry related meetings
- Engage with external stakeholders and build positive ongoing relationships
- Keep up to date with industry trends and methods of communications
One of the key priorities they would like to see this person do first is look at ways to assist with growing their consumer outreach and awareness.
What we are looking for:
- Genuine interest in a part time position, 20 hours per week
- Prior experience within a similar role a must
- Knowledge of the financial services industry advantageous
- Strong technical skills within website and social media management
- Professional and proficient written/verbal communication skills
- Positive relationship and stakeholder management skills
This is all about finding the right person for this great team. We would love to hear from you if you have the mix of skills and experience.
Please note only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.