Become part of a national team who pride themselves on delivering quality service and products to their members. Based in their Head Office, you will work alongside two other colleagues that make up this wider team of 20 staff.
You will have a focus on customer care and relationship management. Your ability to instantly build rapport over the phone and have the initiative to follow up and ensure members are receiving all that they expect.
You will be confident to converse with members to update them on hot topics, discuss their needs, then liaise with internal departments to get solutions and be diligent about updating and maintaining their database.
This role will have a focus on making outbound calls to your portfolio of members, however this is not a sales job and as relationships are developed, members will call on you as their first point of contact.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Customer service or client relationship skills
- A confident, clear phone manner is vital in this role as you will speak to customers on a regular basis
- Confidence to liaise with your internal teams across the business
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong systems and Microsoft Office skills to manage emails, spreadsheets and maintain their database
We are eager to get the right fit for the team and will consider people who bring a great energy to their work. If this sounds like you and you want to be involved in a well-recognised kiwi brand, please submit your CV and application letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.