Sole-charge administration and events coordination role, where you will focus on organising a range of training and professional development courses as well as the more social functions. In addition, you will arrange and attend Regional Committee meetings held approximately every six weeks.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate training and events for your members across the Wellington/Wairarapa region
- Establish and maintain an events calendar
- Liaise with external training providers to facilitate events
- Coordinate invites and registrations
- Manage the events budget
- Promote the events through social media/website
- Conduct post-event surveys and feedback
- Liaise with Committee Members to organise 6-weekly meetings
- Prepare meeting papers, reports and take minutes at Committee meetings
- Distribute minutes and follow up action points
- Arrange venue, travel/accommodation and catering
- Maintain the CRM database
- Proofread marketing material and ensure your members are using brand appropriately
- Handle general enquires from your region
- Build relationships with other Regional Coordinators across the country
Some travel and evening work will be required throughout the year to attend committee meetings and key events in-person.
We seek the following:
- Coordination and administration skills
- Relationship management ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Time management
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing tasks
- Ability to identify and maximise member opportunities
- Technical capability within Microsoft Office
- A bubbly and people focused personality
We want someone who can look at the bigger picture and create fresh ideas for this specialist industry.
This is a full time permanent position. Become a pivotal part of this well-established and well-recognised NZ membership-based brand.
If this sounds like you and you want to be involved in a great kiwi brand, please submit your CV and application letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role.