My client is growing the business, and they are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to support their small team of 3 staff. This is a full-time permanent position located in Wellington CBD. You will be a key part of the team working closely with the Advisor Assistant to ensure the office is operating smoothly.
Ideally you will need experience working in the financial services industry and most definitely will need at least 3 years Office Administration experience.
Some of the key responsibilities are as followed:
- Documentation and maintenance for standard operating procedures
- Preparation of application forms, client agreements and other associated documents needed to on-board new clients
- Maintaining client information in the database
- Gather data and prepare reports
- Regulatory compliance support
- Support and administer projects
- Vendor management
- Health and Safety tasks
- Support to the Advisor Assistant and wider team
- General office Administration duties
You will need to multitask and juggle multiple priorities with an eye for detail. Drive and self-motivation is important in this small, successful team.
In return for your efforts you will be valued, have the opportunity to develop your career, work closely with hard working professionals to make a difference as well as having the independence and flexibility to carry out your role.
My client is looking for the right fit for their team and is open for someone starting before or after the New Year.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be making a difference and adding value to the business, then we would love to hear from you today.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.