$50,000 - $55,000 per annum pro rata
Due to an internal promotion, my client is in need of an Office Administrator to support their small team of 10. You will become part of their close-knit and social team.
The last two Administrators have progressed their careers within the company so for the right person, there is opportunity for growth and development.
- Central Wellington location, close to Lambton Quay
- This is a part time role working 20 hours, ideally across Monday to Friday, between 8.30am – 5.30pm. Some flexibility is available for the right candidate.
- Strategic Advisory company, global reach with offices in 5 locations
Expect to undertake a mix of the following:
- Answer all incoming calls and meet and greet visitors to the office
- Administer office supplies and facilities
- Organise and distribute mail
- Coordinate meetings and staff events
- Assist with organising the annual staff retreat
- Document formatting and proofreading
- Collating PowerPoint presentations and using the Adobe suite
- Maintain the website, databases, client records, and filing systems
- Accounts payable – enter invoices into MYOB, process monthly payments
- Process credit card expenses
- Reconcile petty cash
- Support the Directors with diary coordination, meeting and travel arrangements
- Assist with inducting new joiners and support the Global HR Manager with needs for the Wellington and Auckland offices
- Ensure the office manual and processes are kept up to date
To be successful in this position, you will have 1-2 years’ office experience in a similar role. Previous experience within accounts processing is desirable.
This position may suit a University student who has two or more years left of their studies and is seeking a long-term part time job to work around their timetable.
If you enjoy being the face of the business, have an upbeat demeanour and can work independently, then we would love to hear from you today.
Please send through your application attaching your resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience and genuine reason to work part-time hours.
Only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.