My client is a private sector investment banking firm with an opportunity for a part time Office Administrator to join their team within the Wellington CBD. The role is for 25-30 hours a week, across 4 days. The preference is to have someone working Monday to Thursday starting at 8.30am or 9am and working two shorter days and two longer days. Being a client driven environment the hours are to ensure there is support available when needed.
They are a high performing team that need the same work ethic from their support staff. The role offers variety and the chance to have a great work/life balance. Flexibility is key in this role. You need to be happy to have responsibility and be capable of PA duties yet also be prepared to pitch in with day to day office tasks. The ability to cope with a fluctuating workflow and be sharp, resourceful and adaptable will be valued.
The duties include:
- Booking meetings
- Organise travel arrangements
- Assist with the formatting of presentations
- Expense reconciliation
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Collating a newsletter
- Answering the phone
- Coordinate functions
- General administration tasks
Our brief is clear, we are seeking candidates with a strong professional services background and you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint
- Be well presented
- A genuine desire to work part time
- A positive and flexible attitude
- An energetic approach to your work
- A willingness to do what is necessary for a smooth running office
If you have genuine reasons for seeking part time work and solid experience within a professional services background, I would love to hear from you.