This position has been described as the ‘centre point’ for the office. If you enjoy being the person who pulls everything together this role could be just what you are looking for. You will be working in a very unique environment. Our client provides private pre-school education across a number of sites in Wellington and Auckland.
There is no doubt that this role has variety so flexibility is crucial as you will be popping out for supplies, dealing with visitors to the office and general ad-hoc tasks. Some of the daily responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for all office administration requirements
- Acting as a Personal Assistant for the Managing Director, managing a diary, booking travel, completing work and undertaking a number of personal tasks
- Administration including assisting with PowerPoint presentations, emails, letters and generating newsletters
- Basic accounting assistance using Xero, invoicing and inputting receipts
- Minute taking for staff meetings including input and involvement for these meetings
- Managing uniform requirements
- Running errands for the office, liaising with suppliers
- Occasional cover in the pre-school for the odd lunch break
Fit is everything for this small team. If you have been described as vibrant, enthusiastic and motivated then you are half way there! Your Microsoft skills will be tested and you should be confident with Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Working as part of a team is key in this environment so it is important that you can slot in as and where you are required.
To be considered for this role you must have a clean full NZ Driver’s License and be able to drive a manual car.
Applicants must have NZ residency and a clean credit history.