Our client operates a Tech business and have a significant team in Wellington and in Auckland. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled Office Assistant to come in on a temporary basis and hit the ground running.
No two days will be the same but your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing PA services to a busy Director, this will include diary and email management as well as day to day assistance keeping this person prepared, up to date and running to time
- General office organisation, this includes managing the grocery order, setting up Friday drinks, ordering stationery, organising catering, assisting with travel bookings, managing mail and courier deliveries
- Team support, setting up desks and logins for new staff members, formatting bid documents, liaise with suppliers
- Project administration, providing reporting, updating spreadsheets, monitor and track hours
You will need to be flexible to do whatever needs to be done to keep the office organised but skilled to operate alongside Senior Executives. No one is precious here so you will have to be prepared to roll up your sleeves to keep the office tidy, keep the meeting rooms in order and help with whatever is needed.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- The ability to start work at the end of February and commit on an ongoing basis
- Experience with Google Docs and generally be tech savvy
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to thrive in a changeable and fast paced environment
- The willingness to work at any level that is required
- Confidence to give things a go and ask questions
Our brief is clear, traditional EA/PA backgrounds are not needed in this role, the ability to operate at pace, organise anything and everything and enjoy working across multiple people are what will be valued here.
Candidates not currently registered with us will need to go through interview, Microsoft testing and reference checking.
My client offers the chance to work in a locally owned and award winning business. It is social, interesting and your team mates will include humans and dogs!