This growing nation-wide membership company seeks someone to run all things front of house as well as take charge of general office administration needs. The ability to slot into the existing team is important, while also using your initiative to make this role your own.
You will be the “go to” person for this medium sized office undertaking a range of support duties. It is important that you enjoy turning your hand to a mix of tasks to ensure the smooth running of this office.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Day to day administration including reception duties and being the first point of contact for your internal team and external members
- Handling phone enquiries and directing calls to the appropriate staff member
- Coordinating meeting rooms including set up/pack down
- Ordering office supplies and catering
- Arranging travel bookings (flights, accommodation and car hire)
- Coordinating and distributing mail and courier packages
- Managing office facilities for maintenance of the overall office
- Preparing documentation and correspondence
- Maintaining office filing and archiving
- Processing membership applications when required
- Improving and creating new processes as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous office-based experience is preferred
- The ability to prioritise and anticipate needs of your team members
- A warm and welcoming personality
- Clear and confident communication skills
- A proactive attitude and using your initiative to deliver and problem solve
You will bring to the role initiative to take ownership of your role, confidence to deal with all levels of staff in order to get what you need, good time management skills and a positive and professional work ethic.
Our search starts now and will only end once the ideal candidate has been secured. If this sounds like you and you want to be involved in a well-recognised kiwi brand, please submit your CV and application letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role.