We have a temp in this role currently who is doing a great job but our client is keen to focus on finding a permanent person for the role now.
There is a new Corporate Services Manager starting and we want to fill this role as soon as possible so that the right person can help the new CSM settle into the job.
With loads of variety, this job is pivotal to the smooth running of this lovely medium sized organisation with a team of 60 staff in Wellington.
Supporting the Corporate Services Manager, you will need to provide administration support to the CSM, process payroll using Datacom/Ezipay and look after general office coordination.
The key duties will include:
- Provide administration support to the Corporate Services Manager
- HR administration – this can be taught
- Office coordination – ordering supplies, property maintenance, supplier relationships
- Inputting payroll data for 60 staff, mostly on salary – experience required – this is one day a fortnight
- Accounts payable processing of 150 – 200 invoices per month
This is such a lovely job. Lots to do, variety, main focus on Administration but with a smattering of Accounts and payroll administration. There is a chance to learn HR Admin while also being support to a senior manager.
What we want for this job is:
- At least 2-3 years general office administration experience
- Exposure to payroll is a must
- Exposure to accounts administration is a must
- Microsoft office technical skills to provide support to the business
- Experience in a small to medium size organisation will be advantageous
The salary reflects the client’s expectation for someone who has a bit of relevant experience but also wants to learn some new things.