My client offers investment, financial advisory and philanthropy services to private individuals and families. Due to the significant growth of the business they are seeking an all-round Administrator to support their team of three. You will be working closely with the current Advisor Assistant to ensure the office is running smoothly.
This is an independent role where you will be expected to make the role your own and take responsibility. Your ability to multitask priorities with an eye for detail, coupled with the drive and motivation to complete a variety of initiatives will be the key to success. Our client has built and developed a strong professional reputation with their clients and the financial services industry. This role will suit a professional administrator who stands out amongst their peers
No two days will be the same and some of the key responsibilities you will be looking after are:
- Documentation and maintenance for standard operating procedures
- Preparation of application forms, client agreements and other associated documents needed to on-board new clients
- Maintain client information in the database
- Gather data and prepare reports
- Regulatory compliance support
- Support and administer projects
- Vendor management
- Health and Safety tasks
- General office Administration duties
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of a small professional team
- Have the flexibility to make this role your own and have the independence to carry out your role
- Career progression
- Staff benefits
To be successful in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar administration role, be proactive, organised, have excellent attention to detail and want to gain more responsibility with time and experience.
If you love being the go-to person for a business and have a motivated and approachable working style with fantastic communication skills, then we would love to hear from you today.