My client is currently in a very busy period and the Chief Operating Officer and Operations Group require a highly organised and skilled coordinator to assist them. They work to help protect New Zealand’s primary industries and provide a range of services within the agricultural sector, including managing the TBfree and NAIT programs.
Your role will see you providing administration support to the Operations team of 10, you will also provide some personal assistant support to the Chief Operating Officer. Your day will be busy and varied and you will need to thrive on challenges and be genuinely happy to help across the team because your role is so pivotal.
You will be encouraged to join in the meetings and become a key part of the team. This team is very passionate about the function they play in the New Zealand farming and agricultural sector, and want someone with a genuine interest in these sectors who is happy to participate/sit in on robust conversations about the future of the industry.
Some of the skills and experience we are seeking include:
- Be a confident communicator both verbally and written.
- Be highly organised and have the ability to multitask.
- Minute taking experience, you will be responsible for taking the minutes for internal meetings. You will also prepare the agendas and papers.
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with databases
- An interest and/or exposure to the farming/agricultural sector.
If you can meet these requirements and can show us you have the “wow” factor, then don’t delay – submit your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role.