Due to ongoing growth of the business, my client is continually seeking experienced Trademark and Patent Assistants to join their Wellington based team. You will work amongst a team of professionals supporting Senior Managers.
They are a specialist firm, who require experience within Intellectual Property Law, an exceptional eye for detail and a proactive approach. You will need to manage workflow, ensure deadlines are met and be confident to take on any support tasks required of you.
Expect to undertake the following:
- Conduct searches
- Type documents and correspondence
- Downloading of documents
- Prepare client invoices
- Load and update client files
- Arrange meetings and client visits
- Manage diaries (ensure deadlines are visible and being met)
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the senior professional
- Any other duties required by the team
In order to be considered for this role we are looking for:
- Working within Legal Services is a must
- Patent and Trademark experience required
- Strong technical skills – accurate and fast keyboard skills will be tested
- Attention to detail
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
We are keen to hear from you if you offer relevant skills and will only be contacting people who are experienced in Patent, Trademark and IP Law.