Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a stand-out professional to step into this rewarding and challenging role.
We are looking for someone with strong proven Personal/Executive Assistant skills and experience. You will be supporting a partner in this highly regarded professional consultancy.
To be considered, you will need to have proven PA/EA experience in a busy corporate setting. Some of the key tasks you will be responsible for are:
- Diary management
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Event, meeting and business function coordination
- Document preparation and correspondence
- Relationship management and liaising with other Managers and key stakeholders
- General administration support
Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential in this role and we will also be testing your PowerPoint and data-entry skills.
Given the urgency to fill this role, please send your CV in as soon as you can. Feel free to call for a confidential chat if you have any questions. If you are already known to us feel free to get in touch in case your job availability has changed.