My client is a unique, high end Wellington owned business who provide an end to end service from concept design, consultation, purchase of product through to installation.
This is a newly created role, so you will have the opportunity to make this role your own and evolve it over time. They are seeking a motivated, confident, and resilient PA who can come in and ensure a seamless operation. The business is the busiest it has ever been, and they are continuing to grow and be the best in their industry.
You will be required to support the owner of the business on a daily basis and be open to turning your hand to anything required of you. When not supporting the Director, you will be helping the wider team with administrative duties.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting a busy Managing Director
- Preparing documents for client visits and consultations
- Typing documents, letters, quotes and pricing
- Answering incoming calls to the main line
- Responding to email and phone enquiries
- Diary management
- Entering client information into the database
- Liaising with clients and booking consultations
- Building relationships with clients over the phone
- Assisting in the Showroom at times
- Supporting other key staff members with any excess workload
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in office administration
- The ability to pick things up quickly
- Be willing to turn your hand to anything required
- Enjoy working in a busy, vibrant and changeable environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – these will be tested
- A motivated, proactive and can-do attitude is a must
My client is looking for a genuine candidate who is a team player, motivated, enthusiastic and is passionate about coming to work each day. This opportunity is what you make of it!
If this sounds like you and you want to be involved in a well-recognised Wellington brand, please submit your CV and application letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role.