We are recruiting a variety of roles that require strong administration or EA/PA support experience.
- Range of permanent roles
- Located in Wellington city
- Varied job descriptions and responsibilities
We are on the lookout for experienced office administrators or skilled Personal and Executive Assistants in relation to permanent positions we are currently working on.
If you have been responsible for supporting a Senior Manager or Managers, understand what it takes to play an integral part of keeping a business running smoothly, can liaise confidently and professionally with people at all levels and are considering a change we are eager to hear from you.
Attributes we are looking for include;
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Clear, professional communication
- The ability to build and manage relationships
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- A resume that reflects relevant, settled work experience
Are you experienced with the following responsibilities?
- Diary management
- Meeting coordination and minute taking
- In box and email management
- Managing both internal and external key relationships
- Document formatting and editing
- Expenses and invoicing
- Supplier negotiation and office consumables
- General office administration
If you feel you are ready for a change and are confident that you have the skills and experience we are seeking, please email your resume through for consideration.