$46,000 per annum pro rata
Our client is seeking a part-time Receptionist to join their team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. The hours of work will be between 9am – 2pm each day, but our client can offer some flexibility with these times.
Some of the key responsibilities you can expect to be looking after are;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone and email
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Ordering office supplies
- Setting up rooms for meetings and events
- Looking after the mail
- Providing administration support on projects
We are ideally seeking a candidate who can tick the following boxes:
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good MS Office capability
- Positive, solution focused attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet deadlines
Additionally, familiarity with Mailchimp and previous reception experience would be considered a bonus in this position.
The organisation is a small, close-knit team of professionals, and this role would join their Willis Street Head Office. An interest in or knowledge of our political landscape would be beneficial in the role.
We will be looking to secure the right person for this role as soon as possible, so if the above matched with what you are seeking, we would love to hear from you.