We love working with this client and the candidates we place here love working for them! Our client is a well-known and reputable not for profit organisation. They employ people who genuinely want to work for them because of what they stand for and who they are.
This is a great opportunity to work in a busy front-line position within a large community focussed organisation. As the Receptionist, you are the ambassador of their brand so an upbeat, positive attitude is essential along with strong organisational skills.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Front of house reception duties, answering phones and greeting visitors
- Meeting room coordination
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies
- Managing staff security access cards
- Processing daily mail and courier deliveries
- Assisting with staff travel and accommodation bookings
- Day to day administration duties including basic accounting
- Providing support to the Corporate Services Team as required
To be successful in this position, you will have previous experience in a corporate reception/administration based position. Outgoing, positive and bubbly, will be words people often use to describe you, as well as being a confident communicator.
In return, you will be working amongst a friendly and supportive team and feel like you are making a difference while enjoying going to work every day!