$50,000 - $60,000 per annum pro rata + benefits
Due to the current person leaving after being with the company for five years, my client is looking for someone on a part time basis to job share with the existing team member.
You will work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8.30am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.
Based on their front desk, you will be the face of the business, and also a key member of the wider HR team of four. This role is a mix of reception duties and HR Administration support.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer all incoming calls
- Order office supplies
- Organise and distribute mail
- Set up meeting rooms and order catering
- Set up and maintain client files
- Provide general office administration duties as required
HR Administration Support:
- Contract preparation
- Assist with the end to end recruitment process
- Administer payroll – data entry, no payroll experience required
- Update Health & Safety information and procedures
- Collate content for the in-house newsletter “Our People”
- Maintain personnel records
- Assist with onboarding preparation and documentation
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a supportive team
- Career progression – be exposed to HR administration duties
- Fantastic benefits for permanent employees such as wellness discounts, life insurance, free fruit and a volunteer day.
My client is well-established and provides a full range of financial and trust services to individuals and the corporate sector. With offices based in Wellington, Auckland, Dunedin and Christchurch with around 200 staff nationwide, Wellington have around 150 employees.
To be successful in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar reception based position. Proactive, enthusiastic and willing will be some of words people use to describe you, as well as being a confident communicator.
If you love being the face of the business and have an upbeat and approachable demeanour with fantastic communication skills, then we would love to hear from you today.