- Friendly and passionate team
- Glamorous office environment
- Great opportunity within the Real Estate industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow in your role as the business grows! The current Receptionist is the third to be promoted internally from this position, so this is a great chance for you to prove yourself, work hard and progress within the company.
The successful person will be welcomed into my client’s work family and what we are looking for is a passionate, friendly and driven professional.
Your role as Receptionist will see you greeting, and providing excellent customer service to clients, as well as providing support to the wider office.
Some key responsibilities include;
- Answering incoming calls and email enquiries
- Ensuring the office is presented at a high standard
- Creating tender and offer packs
- Entering listings into Property Suite software
- Preparing and managing appraisal documentation
- Liaising with solicitors
- Assisting the Administration Manager, Office Manager and Agents with any general administrative duties as required
If you have any of the following skills, we would love to hear from you;
- Resilient and unflappable nature
- Passion and drive to succeed
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (these will be tested)
- Attention to detail
A minimum of one year’s experience in a corporate office is essential
You will be the first point of contact for clients so professional presentation at a corporate level is a must.
I would love to hear from you especially if you have some experience in an industry that supports sales agents, brokers or consultants.
I will be interviewing immediately for this role so please email your CV as soon as possible. I am happy to have a chat to you if you want to call me for more information.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and have a clean credit and criminal background.