Our Office Coordinator is leaving and let’s be honest about this, we are terrified – she is amazing and has been with us for three years. She knows us and our business inside out and there isn’t much that gets past her.
We specialise in placing temps and permanent corporate services staff into private sector and not for profit organisations. We love what we do and we pride ourselves on offering a personal and unique service.
Working with our Consulting Administrator you will help to provide the administration and frontline support for our busy consulting office.
The day to day duties include:
- Greeting visitors and there are lots of them!
- Overseeing the registration process of our candidates and loading their information
- Administering the compliance process for our candidates – such as; police checks, credit checks, skills testing, declaration forms etc
- Database maintenance
- Client interactions
- Being first point of contact on the phones
This is a really important role for us – we want the perfect person for our team – the right person will need the following skills and attributes:
- Persistence to get things done
- Attention to detail – you will be managing candidate registration detail and there is no room for error
- Warmth – there can’t be any bad days when you work frontline – we need a smiling, welcoming person every day
- Strong technical skills using MS word and capability for a bespoke database system
We are eager to teach and give the opportunity to someone who has an interest in what we do – we love working with people and the Recruitment industry is not for the fainthearted. If you think you could be the next wonderful person to join our lovely team, we want to hear from you.