This interesting role will combine administration, event support, communications and customer service within a strong New Zealand brand. My client is a well-recognised New Zealand membership organisation who are seeking a part-time administrator to support within the local branch office.
It is a busy and interesting position that will see you work across the following:
- Planning and delivering events, both at a regional level and assisting with National events
- Generating a monthly newsletter
- Marketing of events and training
- Supporting the Executive team with administrative tasks
- Answering general customer queries
Due to the events within this organisation you will be required to work outside of your usual hours approximately once a month, with plenty of notice. They run a busy schedule and the role will keep you challenged and interested. If you enjoy building strong relationships and ensuring people are well supported this is a really nice role. The team is small, however you will have a lot of interaction with members, executive team and stakeholders.
If you have been looking for something interesting, busy and to fit in with life this could be the right opportunity for you.