Our client is a world class research centre which has been internationally recognised for their findings. This is a chance to be part of a very special team and for the right person this will be more than just a job.
This organisation is growing and has created an opportunity for a new Research Technician. You will be taken through an induction program and be involved in tissue staining and processing, cell culturing, microscopy (both bright-field and confocal) and contributing to research projects. You will have the opportunity to contribute to several projects at once and work in a truly state of the art laboratory.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following:
- A proactive person who takes pride in their work
- A positive, energetic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Commitment to the focus and vision of the organisation
- Flexibility and adaptability in their approach to their work
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To hold a Bachelor of Science majoring in Biomedical Science, applicants who have gone onto Masters level may be considered
- 3+ years of laboratory experience
- Cell culturing and microscopy experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in human based research
Ideally this position will start in mid March, it is a full-time position on a three year fixed term contract working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm. The initial contract could be extended, dependant on performance and institute funding.
This is a unique opportunity and I am looking forward to presenting the best candidates to my client. Don’t hesitate to send your application or call me to discuss the role.