This well-established private sector employer is a specialist consulting firm. They are leaders in their field and provide services across financial and organisational management, process and business improvement, employment relations, economics, research, evaluation and public policy.
They are seeking a part time Senior Administrator with experience in IT Support who can troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
This is a newly created position and will require you to ensure that there is always someone available for any IT support within the business and office of 45 staff. As the ‘go to’ for this busy firm, you will need to be flexible and readily available when the team need you. You will have additional support from the company’s external service desk provider.
This role is job shared and will see you working 3 days a week across Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, between 8.30am – 5.00pm. The person you are job sharing with will be working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so there is one day you will work together.
You will be part of the corporate services team of 6, however this role is very much an independent role where you will have the freedom to do your job well.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- IT support for the Wellington office
- Liaising with the service desk and technicians
- Meeting room equipment support (VC units, audio visual, projectors etc)
- Coordinating desk moves
- Mobile phone set up and support
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolving IT issues
- Business improvement projects
- Supporting the Manger and wider team with any general administration duties required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ability to problem solve and use your initiative
- Being available on-call for the days you are working
- Confident to make sound decisions and think on the spot
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent technical skills (Microsoft office, Adobe, New User Accounts)
- Experience working with in-house systems and can pick things up quickly
We need someone who is technically savvy and is an experienced administrator to join this vibrant, hardworking and professional team.
If you are genuinely seeking part time work and have all the skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you today.
My client is keen to start interviewing relevant candidates as soon as possible so don’t wait to apply for this great opportunity.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.