My client is an Industry Training Organisation that is currently in a major growth phase. They have a newly appointed Chief Executive who has great things planned for 2018. While there are 20 staff in the Head Office, there are 65 staff in total based across offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, and Wellington.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, your key responsibilities will be to assist in the future growth and development of the organisation by continuing to raise their on-line and industry profile. You will be part of the marketing team of four, with the Marketing Coordinator reporting directly to you. Your key focus for next year will be managing a newly developed interactive website, and implementing the marketing plan which is set for 2018 and beyond.
To make a difference in this role you will need to work independently, while building and maintaining important relationships and engaging the wider industry community – including marketing executives from client organisations.
We are looking for a highly capable, independent thinker and someone who can bring their own ideas and add a different flavour to this exciting role.
Some of the key skills and attributes we are looking for include:
- Minimum of five years’ solid in-house marketing experience
- Experience in reviewing and updating collateral
- Preference for someone who has worked in a small marketing team as you will need to manage your projects end to end
- You will need to have online marketing experience, with a social media focus
- Experience within an ITO or Membership organisation would be ideal
- Ability to manage supplier, stakeholder, and customer relationships
- Technically savvy
- Have a creative flare with a can-do attitude to be solution focused
This is an organisation you would be proud to work for. They offer a warm and friendly working environment with amazing harbour views, a true place where you are encouraged to speak your mind, bring your ideas to the table, and make a positive impact!
This could be just what you need to start your New Year off with a bang! If you feel like you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to interview in January for a late February – early March start.
Please note: Our office is closed for the Christmas period from Friday 22nd December to Monday 8th January and I will be reviewing applications in the new year.