- Professional services environment
- Beautiful central Wellington offices
- Full time permanent role within a great team
What a great opportunity to join a high performing team in a great office environment. My client is a professional services firm that are seeking a new Team Administrator/Personal Assistant. The working environment here has been described to me as offering a great work/life balance, good benefits and the chance to learn and progress.
This is a varied role that will see you supporting a team and Managers alongside another Administrator. The role is busy and will see you juggling multiple priorities and using your organisational skills to see everything come together.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Diary management
• Generating proposals and tender documents
• Proofing and formatting documents
• Billing duties
• Planning team and client events
• Coding expenses
• Updating a client database
• Filing, scanning and photocopying as needed
This workplace has been described to me as vibrant, inclusive and with plenty of room to learn and develop. To be considered for this role you will need 2+ years in an administration-based role, strong Microsoft Office skills, excellent attention to detail and the flexibility to support your Manager and team with their needs.