My client manages a small contact centre, with a large percentage of the calls coming from the rural community and directly from our farmers. You will be part of a great team of 30, the team includes two other Team Leaders. With a motivated Contact Centre Manager and a very busy time for them, they require additional resources. We are also recruiting ten new Customer Service Representatives and you will have the opportunity to train and develop them.
This is not your standard contact centre; it is not target driven but focused on providing a high level of service and advice to the rural community. They work to help protect New Zealand’s primary industries and provide a range of services within the agricultural sector. The call content is interesting, with a mixture of both inbound and outbound calls, and longer call times.
Management experience is required, and a positive, pro-active and approachable manner will also be equally important to be successful in this role. The stand out candidate will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing a team in a contact/call centre environment, I am looking for a minimum of two years
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administration background and experience
- Ability to deal with issues or complaints
- Supportive and committed to developing a high-performing team, with the ability to grow and inspire your team
- Exposure to the rural, agricultural, or primary sectors desirable but not essential
- Be technically savvy – this will be tested
- Have great references to verify your capabilities and potential
If you can meet these requirements and can show us you have the “wow” factor,
then don’t delay – submit your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role. The role is available now and we will look to meet with outstanding candidates immediately. You are welcome to call Megan on (04) 901 6444 for a confidential discussion.