Our client works in the commercial real estate sector and is seeking a highly nimble, practical and motivated Commercial Administrator to help support a busy and passionate General Manager alongside providing general team administration support.
Have no doubt that this is a busy, rewarding and challenging role and will see you bring your all round administrative skill set and focus on delivering great results.
This is a quickly growing business and your ability to work across a range of tasks in a deadline focused environment will be the key to your success.
One moment you could be preparing lease documents and the next creating a website listing. This role will also see you pick up some light EA duties which will include minute taking for company and team meetings.
As a great all round administrator it would be great if you had some exposure to marketing practices as this role will require you to manage social media accounts.
Whilst this is permanent role full time role we are open to considering candidates that are looking for approximately 25-30 hours per week over the course of a 5-day week
Your day-day responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Updating and maintain company systems
- Preparing and drafting real estate documents
- Managing social media accounts
- Organising of advertising ad real estate signage
- Supporting property campaigns
- Organising company events
- Preparing sales submissions
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Variety of tasks- you won’t get bored
- Be part of an exciting business build and growth period
- A supportive, approachable and friendly manager
The role has a lot of scope and is best suited to someone looking to grow their career in this industry. You may be passionate about property and if this is the case there is a pathway into achieving your REA salesperson licence. Your development is key and the business will support you undertake professional development training that will boost your career.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.