Our client is seeking a highly motived, personable and focused communications advisor to join their fun loving and hardworking team.
This role is well suited to someone that comes from a communications advisor, journalist or marketing background.
Working 37.5 hours a week you will be responsible for a range of communication tasks including conducting interviews, writing articles, creating stories, newsletter creation and social media management. Our client holds events across New Zealand to promote science and technology therefore a degree of travel is required in this role. On average you can expect to be away 1-2 times a month for 1-2 nights at a time
The preferred candidate will have some or all of the following
- 2 years plus experience in communications, marketing or journalism
- Proven experience in writing and editing for a range of communication channels
- Experience in media planning and campaign implementation
- Exposure to social media management and posting
- Website and digital communications management
- A naturally creative flair and forward thinking approach
- Full NZ drivers licence (essential)
You will be working in a wider Marketing and Communications team comprising of 6 people in total and you will be reporting into a friendly and passionate Communications Director.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this role so don’t delay and apply today.