This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable and well established not for profit organisation. The team of 15 are passionate about what they do and have fun along the way. The focus of the organisation is to promote a national property portfolio and health benefits to a membership base of nearly 30,000 around the country.
It is rare to find an organisation that cares so much about the people it serves and people love working there so much that this role rarely becomes available. The culture is collaborative and the team are welcoming. You will work within a long serving and experienced customer service team who will provide plenty of training and support while you learn the role.
The office has a laid back but professional feel to it. There is a great break out space for you to relax in and snacks are provided!! You will be comfortable working with the office dog (who is super cute) and be an expert at belly rubs.
This role attracts a WFH policy where upon completion of training a 2-3 day per week WFH option will become available to you.
Working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm you will be undertaking the following on a daily basis:
- Process and approve healthcare requests from members
- Booking, editing and cancelling holiday home bookings
- Working in a shared inbox and responding to email enquiries
- Processing application forms
- Assisting other parts of business when needed including marketing, property and finance teams
Ideally you will hold some or all of the following skills and experience:
- 2 years + customer service experience
- Be easy to relate to on the phone
- Passionate about holidays
- Be authentically service focused
- Great admin skills (which will be tested)
- Well organised and reliable
- A great communicator
We are expecting a high degree of interest in this role so if you are keen to be considered please apply straight away!
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.