$50,000 + 3 monthly bonuses based on performance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join this well-established New Zealand owned company. Working within this successful technology business, you will become an important part of this busy, hardworking, and supportive team.
This role will see you working within a vibrant, fun, and friendly team of six where you will provide exceptional customer service and administration support within their repair centre.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls and enquiries
- Processing repair requests
- Insurance claims administration
- Database maintenance
- Logging and updating jobs
- Liaising with insurance companies and customers
- Customer service and general administration
To be successful in this role you we require the following:
- Have experience working in a customer service environment
- Some exposure to insurance claims processing would be beneficial
- Be detailed, focused and accurate
- Have the ability to work within a team environment supporting your colleagues
- Technically savvy with MS Suite
- Have a flexible and positive attitude to undertake all tasks required
- Our client requires candidates to be double vaccinated.
We need someone to start as soon as possible so if this sounds like you, please email me your CV and covering letter outlining your availability and experience in this type of environment.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.