$49,500 + free parking, Health and Life Insurance
This reputable membership training organisation have a vacancy in their busy hub providing administrative support to their customers.
The Ngauranga based National Office has training facilities on site that are regularly used to train people within their industry, and this team are the main point of contact for all course related queries and administration.
This is a full time permanent role. The hours of work for this position change on a week on/week off basis. One week will see you working the organisation’s core hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm, while every second week you will be offered flexitime.
You will be looking after:
- Checking all enrolment forms
- Scanning and uploading corresponding documents
- Issuing invoices related to training courses
- Quality Assurance checks of assignments
- Updating trainee records on database
- Issuing correspondence regarding assignments
- Providing back-up support to the team dealing with phone queries
The stand out qualities needed for this role are as follows:
- Accurate data entry skills and exposure to working with databases
- Competent user of Microsoft Suite
- Developed administration skills
- A pleasant phone manner with the ability to add value to customer experience
- A willing and proactive attitude
If you are a great Administrator or come from a Retail or Customer Services background with fantastic administrative skills, we want to hear from you
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.