$65,000-$70,000 (pro rata)
Are you looking for a busy and interesting finance role? Do you want a 32 hour a week permanent position within an engaging environment? This may just be the perfect role for you!
This busy school requires a permanent Finance Administrator to cover all things financial. The preferred candidate will bring previous experience in a similar functioning role and having experience in the education sector would be a distinct advantage
The finance administrator has a lot of dealings with parents so a proactive and customer focused approach is going to be the key to your success.
This is a busy environment covering a range of task so you will need to be nimble, organised and focused in a quickly changing environment
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Daily banking reconciliations
- Invoicing tuition fees
- Processing a fortnightly payroll (Ace Payroll)
- PAYE and GST returns
- Manage the fixed asset register
The preferred candidate will have some or all of the following skills and attributes:
- A professional and diligent approach
- Experience in Finance administration (3 years plus)
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to pass a police vetting check
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Ace Payroll and accounting software
- Experience in a school environment would be advantageous
Don’t delay in sending your CV and cover letter through to us today. Tell us why you want the job, what key skills you offer and a CV that reflects your history and skills.
If you are already known to us, feel free to get in contact – we are completing our database search in conjunction with this advertising process.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.